- 6 thick pork loin chops
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp Stevia powdered extract (1 tsp Stevia liquid concentrate) ¾ cup water
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 1 orange (zest and then peel and cut into pieces) 1 cup orange juice (fresh)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 12 cloves
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a large pan heat oil and then brown pork on both sides. Now add the water, salt, paprika, and pepper and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat and allow to cook for 40 minutes. Turn the chops at least once during this time.
- In a separate saucepan add orange juice, 1 tbsp orange zest , Steviastarch, cloves, cinnamon and leftover salt. Allow to cook until thick and then add orange pieces.
- Pour this delicious sauce over your pork chops and serve with vegetables of your choice.