- 1 cup dark chocolate squares
- Rind and juice from 1 ½ large oranges
- 4 separated eggs
- 1 tsp gelatine (powder)
- 4 tbsp brandy
- 6 tbsp soya cream
- Heat water in a pan over the stove and then place a heatproof bowl over the pan to melt the chocolate.
- In a separate heatproof brown add 2 tbsp of orange juice and sprinkle the gelatine powder on top.
- Once the gelatine has reached a spongy consistency stir until it has completely dissolved.
- Allow the chocolate to cook over the pan of hot water before you mix in the egg yolks, orange rind, brandy, soya cream and rind. Stir in the gelatine and the remaining orange juice and place to one side.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk the egg whites until they are fluffy and then proceed to fold them into the chocolate and orange mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the bowls or glasses you plan on serving them in. Place into the refrigerator until chilled.