- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 packets Splenda
- 1 tbsp dried lavender
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Zest from one medium sized lemon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp arrowroot
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 chilled stick of unsalted butter (cut into ½ inch pieces) 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven with oven rack inside to 356 deg. F (180 deg. Celsius)
- Use parchment paper to line a baking sheet.
- Using a food processor combine the flour (almond and all-purpose), Splenda, lavender, baking soda, salt, and arrowroot and pulse.
- Now add the lemon zest and butter and continue to pulse until a coarse meal forms. Add the lemon juice and honey and keep pulsing until a soft dough forms.
- Take the dough and form 1 inch round balls. Press them into discs that are 1 ½ inches in diameter and ¼ inches thick.
- Place the balls on your baking sheet and put in over. Bake for about 10 minutes until they are golden brown.