- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 tsp oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp grated lemon peel
- 1 chopped red onion
- 20 kalamata olives (pitted)
- 4 Roma tomatoes (plum) quartered
- 1/2 cup low fat feta cheese (preferably tomato and basil flavoured)
- Cut 4 large pieces of heavy duty foil that you will be using for grilling the chicken (18 by 12 inch). Preheat Grill.
- Lay out the sheets of foil and on each one place a chicken breast, slices of tomato, a tbsp of chopped onion, and 5 olives. Once that is done top each chicken breast with ¼ cup of the feta cheese.
- Now wrap up each chicken breast in the foil by pulling the sides over. Seal on all sides in preparation for grilling.
- Place the packages on the grill over medium heat and allow to cool for approximately 25 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time (after about 12 minutes). Guaranteed to be tender and delicious!