- 1 medium sized mango
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup passion fruit pulp
- 2 cups vanilla yoghurt (low-fat)
- Place half of the berries and half of the mango into a blender separately and blend until smooth. Chop the remaining mango and berries and keep separate.
- In a medium sized bowl combine 1/2 cup yoghurt, chopped mango and mango puree. Divide this mixture amongst 8 X 8 ounce (250 ml) disposable cups and place in freezer for 1 hour. Remove once it has become firm.
- Now combine 1/2 cup yoghurt, strawberry puree and remaining sliced strawberries . Distribute the strawberry amongst the 8 cups – on top of mango mixture. Place in freezer for 1 hour and remove once firm.
- Combine the passion fruit pulp and remaining yoghurt. Divide the mixture between the 8 cups and place in freezer once again for an hour. Remove and push an ice cream stick into the centre of each cup.
- Cover and freeze again for 3 hours. Remove when ready to serve.