- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 ½ Stevia powdered extract (12-18 drops Stevia liquid concentrate)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tbsp Marsala
- 9 halved sponge-fingers
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water and stir in Marsala.
- Divide the biscuit halves between three 6 ounce (180ml) glasses (3 each) and then drizzle the coffee over them
- Place the stevia, sour cream and cheese in medium sized bowl and combine with electric mixer. You can stop once it starts to thicken.
- Divide the mix between the 3 glasses and then cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Before serving dust each one with come cocoa powder.