- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour 1 tin of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic seasoned chicken broth 1 ½ tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Place chicken pieces between a sheet of plastic wrap and then using a rolling pin or meat pin, pound the meat until it is ¼ inch thick.
- Combine the salt, pepper, and flour in a shallow dish.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the flour mixture – make sure they are properly coated.
- In a medium sized pan heat the olive oil and proceed to fry the chicken pieces for about 6 to 8 minutes. You only need to turn the chicken once.
- Remove the chicken pieces and pour the broth into the pan. Once the broth has started boiling stir in the mushrooms and mustard and allow to cook until the broth has thickened somewhat.
- Finish off by pouring the delicious broth over the crispy chicken pieces. This dish is guaranteed to be a hit every time!