- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pasta
- 12 oz raw shrimp – devein, peel and cut into 1 inch pieces 3 cloves of roughly chopped garlic
- 1 cup peas
- 1 bunch sliced asparagus
- 1 thinly sliced red pepper
- 1 ½ cups low fat or non-fat yoghurt 1 ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to the boil and then add the spaghetti. Cook according to package instructions.
- Once the spaghetti is 2 minutes from being done add the bell pepper, peas, shrimp and asparagus and cook until shrimp is done and then drain.
- In a separate bowl combine and mash the salt and garlic to form a paste.
- Stir the yoghurt, lemon juice, oil, parsley and pepper into the paste.
- Toss everything together – the pasta mixture with the paste – and sprinkle with nuts if you like.