- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 3 tbsp of low fat cream cheese
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- In a bowl combine the ¼ cup of strawberries with cream cheese. Mix together and mash the berries in the process.
- Cut open the pita and spread half of the strawberry mixture inside and on both sides of the pita. Use the remaining strawberries to fill the pita.
- Spray pita with non-stick spray and grill in pan on both sides until golden brown.
- Heat a cast iron pan or skillet to warm. Spray sandwich with non-stick spray and grill both sides until golden. Serve warm. So simple yet so delicious!