- 2 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2/3 cup calorie-free sweetener
- 1 cup diced peaches
- Place the evaporated milk, fat-free milk, egg substitute, almond extract and sweeter in a large bowl and beat with and electric mixer until blended. Add diced peaches.
- Transfer blended mix to into freezer container (loaf pan), cover with foil and allow to freeze for at least 3 hours. (Preferably overnight)
- Allow to stand for an hour before serving.