- 2 whole wheat rolls
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 egg
- Cayenne pepper to taste 1 tbsp milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup crab meat, flaked (alternatively you can use shrimp or lobster) Tabasco sauce to taste (optional)
- Cut whole wheat rolls in half and butter on all sides.
- In a saucepan sauté the garlic in canola oil until it starts to brown. Now add the crab meat and continue to cook over low heat, stirring from time to time.
- In a separate bowl combine the egg (must be beaten), cayenne, Tabasco, milk, and salt.
- Slowly add this mixture to the crab meat and keep stirring until the crab starts holding together.
- Divide your crab meat into two portions and place on whole wheat rolls just before serving.