- 1 long whole wheat baguette
- 1 sliced large red
- onion ¼ tsp salt
- 1 lb ground turkey that is 93% lean
- 4 tbsp mango chutney
- Preheat your grill to medium high
- Cut your long whole wheat baguette into four equal pieces. Slice the pieces in half and then remove about half of the soft bread from the inside.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the onions, turkey, salt, and 1 tbsp. chutney and mix thoroughly until properly combined. Form 4 turkey burgers out of the mixture. They should be about ½ inch thick.
- Place the burgers onto the hot grill and grill each side for approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Once done remove the burgers and place the remaining onion slices on the grill. Grill them for a few minutes until they have browned a little.
- Place the grilled burgers and onions onto your baguettes and drizzle with the remaining mango chutney.