- 1 Italian bread shell (18 inch)\
- 1/2 cup chopped button mushrooms (or shitake)
- 2 tbsp chopped green
- 1/3 cup fresh pea pods cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp grated carrot
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- Non stick cooking spray
- 3 tbsp peanut sauce
- 1 tbsp roughly diced peanuts
- A few cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 446 deg. F (230 deg. Celsius) and place Italian bread shell on a baking sheet and bake for a few minutes until crisp.
- Coat a skillet with the non stick cooking spray and add pea pods, mushroom, onions and carrot. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Drizzle peanut sauce over crispy Italian bread shell and spread evenly. Top with cooked vegetable mix. To finish off sprinkle with peanuts and add Cilantro leaves.