- 2 chopped chicken breasts
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1 lime (Use juice and zest)
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 orange (use juice and zest) ¼ cucumber sliced
- ½ chopped red chilli
- 3 oz. halved blanched beans
- 1 cup cooked noodles
- 3 sliced spring
- onions I tsp honey
- Place the chicken in a medium sized dish and cover with the juice and zest from the lime. Place in the refrigerator and leave to marinate for approximately 30 min.
- Place the tsp of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and chicken until the chicken is properly cooked (should take about 8 min).
- In a large bowl combine the onion, coriander, beans, cucumber, noodles and chilli.
- Make a dressing out of the honey and orange and drizzle over salad
- To serve, place salad in plates and finish off by placing the fried chicken on top.