- 1 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 8 fl oz dry white wine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 10 fl oz. low fat soya cream (unsweetened)
- 1 ½ tsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- Lemon Juice
- 10 oz (about 2 cups) spaghetti
- Sea salt and Black pepper for seasoning
- In a large saucepan heat the oil and then lightly fry the mushrooms.
- Add the white wine and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 min. or until the wine has reduced a lot.
- Stir the soya cream and herbs into the mixture and then add the salmon and reheat. (Be sure not to boil)
- Add some lemon juice and black pepper to taste and cover.
- Cook the spaghetti in a pot of salted boiling water until ready.
- Drain the spaghetti and finish off by combining with the salmon sauce.
- Garnish with chives.