- Cooking spray
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups egg substitute
- 3/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 tsp hot sauce
- Heat oil in a large pan and then fry tomatoes, bell peppers and onions. Once that is done remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the egg, egg substitute, milk, salt, pepper and hot sauce and mix well with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook on low heat. Stir every now and then and remove once eggs are cooked.
- Stir the fried tomato, bell pepper and onion mixture into the cooked scrambled egg and serve.