- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices of toasted rye bread
- 7 oz. smoked salmon
- 6 oz. halved asparagus strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To poach eggs, fill a medium sized pan with water (only half way) and bring to the boil. Break each egg into a cup (separately) and gently pour into water. Once the 4 eggs are in the water allow water to start boiling again.\
- Once water has started boiling, turn down heat and allow eggs to cook for around 4 minutes.
- Gently remove each egg and place on a paper towel to soak up water.
- Cook Asparagus by steaming or boiling.
- Place rye break on plates and stack salmon and asparagus, and then egg on top. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top if desired.