- 1 cup whole grain noodles
- 3 cups fresh asparagus (cut in 1 inch. Pieces)
- 3 roughly chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup roughly chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup beef broth (canned)
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 large clove of garlic (pressed)
- 1 head of lettuce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Handful of parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package instruction.
- Add asparagus and bell peppers two minutes before the noodles are done.
- In a salad bowl place chopped lettuce and tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the oil, garlic and broth in a microwaveable bowl and heat.
- Once noodles and vegetables are done, drain and place on top of lettuce. Finish off by pouring hot oil dressing over.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the top.