- 4 chicken thighs – cut in half and skinned
- 2 tsp oil
- 12 new potatoes cut in half
- 1 small chopped up cabbage
- 1 quartered onion
- 1 tbsp flour with added salt and pepper
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 1 peeled and chopped carrot
- 10 fl oz. chicken stock
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Rub the flour all over the chicken thighs before placing in a pan with oil and browning. Once browned remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan fry the garlic and all the vegetables except the cabbage for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Take the chicken that you set aside and add to the vegetable and stock mixture.
- Bring the stew to a boil. Once it has started boiling turn down the heat and allow to simmer f or 30 minutes.
- Finally, add the cabbage and the pepper and allow to cook for 5 more minutes before serving.