- 1 lb peeled cubed sweet potato
- 2 seeded and cubed red peppers
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 10 ounces (300ml) dry white wine
- 41 ounces (1.2 L) chicken or vegetable stock (Light)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bread to serve with soup
- Put the peeled cubed sweet potato, red peppers, garlic, onion, chicken/vegetable stock and wine into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Allow to simmer for 30 min or until the vegetables are soft.
- Pour the mixture into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve warm with bread.