- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- ½ cup toasted almonds
- 1 avocado
- 2 ears of cooked corn
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 tsp brown rice vinegar
- 1 tsp tamari soy sauce
- 4 chopped large lettuce leaves
- Cook rice according to package instructions
- Peel the avo and pit before mashing with the cooked rice.
- Remove the corn from the cob and add to the mixture. Also add the onions and almonds.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and tamari sauce. Mix together and pour all over salad. Serve chilled.