- 1 cup of fat-free salad dressing
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 2 tbsp shredded chives ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 shredded parsley
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped lettuce leaves
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cubes
- 2 tomatoes
- 5 slices of grilled bacon (remove fat before grilling)
- In a medium sized bowl combine the dressing, vinegar, parsley, onions, chives, mustard, salt and pepper. Place in the refrigerator and allow to infuse for a few hours.
- Place greens in a salad bowl and cubed chicken pieces right in the centre. Coat the greens and chicken with your dressing and finish off by evenly distributing the slices of tomato and bacon bits.