- 2 ½ cups of whole grain pasta
- 3 cups broccoli
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves cut into small pieces
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 1 ¼ cup light mayonnaise ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp adobo seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package instruction and in the last five minutes add the broccoli. Now drain the pasta and broccoli and put it back into the pot (preferably a Dutch oven)
- Place the chicken pieces in a separate bowl and coat with the adobo seasoning.
- Heat your olive oil in a skillet and fry the garlic for around 30 sec. Now add the coated chicken pieces and cook until they are golden brown. This should take between 3 and 4 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked add it to the pasta and broccoli in the dutch oven. Mix in the pepper and mayonnaise and continue cooking over low heat until, stirring from time to time.
- Before serving sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over the dish.