- 2 tbsp diced onions
- ½ tbsp canned chopped green chillies
- ½ cup egg substitute
- 1 tbsp Monterey Jack cheese (fat free)
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- A few drops of hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- 1x 98% fat-free flour tortilla (heated)
- After spraying cooking spray onto a skillet, sauté onions and chillies.
- Combine egg substitute, cheese, pepper, and pepper sauce and whisk.
- Pour the mixture into the skillet and cook for approximately 4 minutes.
- Place the egg mixture along the middle of the tortilla. Fold up the bottom part and then roll the sides over. Breakfast is served!