- 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites
- 1/3 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 medium sized chopped tomato
- 1 cup canned black beans drained
- 1/4 chopped avocado pear
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Place whole eggs and egg whites in a bowl and whisk together. Add desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Spray cooking spray on your pan and heat over medium heat. Pour the egg mixture into heated pan and cook for around 3 min until almost done.
- At this point sprinkle the salsa, cheese, black beans and 1/2 of the chopped tomato over the egg and continue to cook for an additional 3 min. It is ready when the egg is cooked through and the cheese is nicely melted.
- Fold your cooked omelette in half and remove from the pan. Once plated top with avocado pieces and remaining tomato.