- 6 mashed and peeled ripe bananas
- 3 cups whole wheat self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups artificial sweetener
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 374 deg. F (190 deg. Celsius) and grease a muffin pan big enough to make about 20 muffins.
- Place the flour, baking soda, butter, water, sweetener, egg substitute, vanilla, nutmeg and salt in large bowl and combine. Once combined fold in mashed banana.
- Take your batter and fill each muffin cup to the 3/4 mark.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes – or less if you don’t want the banana to be cooked too much.